Thursday, April 24, 2008

Musical notation art pieces all Sold! Thank-you!

Today I went to the opening of the second international miniature print exhibit at the main gallery at OSA. It was an excellent show, and I want to congratulate my friends who were in it for their great work. I recommend everyone to go see this exhibit while it is still up! (35 George St. Ottawa, ON.)

meanwhile...after stepping out of the gallery...

I walked into the boutique area and was so surprised that all of my artworks that were on display were sold, one in fact was sold before my eyes by a faculty member from University of Regina. (Thank-you!)

I would like to say thanks to those who purchased my musically influenced artworks. As a student artist it means a lot.

OSA Boutique


I will be replacing the sold pieces at the boutique so if anyone is interested please drop by and take a look. As well as the brilliant artwork from all the artists represented at the OSA art boutique.

Again, many thanks.

No comments: